ProQuest® Congressional Research Digital Collection
Gain a comprehensive perspective on U.S. policymaking history with ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection (CRDC).
By combining CRS reports (from 1916 to present) and Committee Prints (from 1830 to present) into one product, ProQuest gives users a comprehensive view of congressional action and the behind-the-scenes activity involved in crafting U.S. legislation. The ProQuest Congressional Research Digital Collection allows users to consider policy decisions from the last 175 years with a more complete perspective, giving their research more contextual relevance.
- Controlled vocabulary indexing
- Search CRS reports only, Committee Prints only, or both
- PDF images of original documents
- Full-text search
- Search using indexed fields such as date, Congress, and legislative numbers
- The power to search and retrieve within this and other congressional collections through the new ProQuest® Congressional interface