ProQuest® Statistical DataSets
With ProQuest Statistical Datasets, your findings are:
- Customizable: All of the interface components work in sync with one another to allow you to build your own table and/or chart based on the statistical datasets you are interested in.
- Interactive: The interface is interactive, versatile, and easy to use.
- Instant: Just click on the data you need, and the table and chart instantaneously display in the Data Display panel.
- Accurate and timely: Data are often available on the day of release.
- Comprehensive: Your results are comprehensive sources and datasets. You can compare datasets from numerous sources, both public and proprietary, and display the most recently available data.
- Easy: This new tool makes statistical correlation easy. Because ProQuest Statistical Datasets makes data from many sources available within a single interface, you can select two or more variable and view them in relation to one another, a correlation capability not found in any other product.
- Analytical: Perform basic statistical analysis of the results. Create a new column in a table or a new line in a trend chart to show rankings, the ratio of one value to another, percent change, etc. The column editor contains 18 buttons that perform different mathematical functions.
- Printable and Downloadable: Print data in any one of several display modes, capture your data in a PDF, or download the data in Excel or comma-delimited format.